Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tra la la la la la

Anyway
I suggest we do something saturday or sunday as ru and hui are back.
I think maybe go to yum cha either day would be good.
Or maybe we can go to that pool place in darling harbour and play pool and go bowling.
We could also go out to dinner. Maybe even go to someone's house and go for a swim

Vote for your favourite day and activity and we'll do it.
Personally I vote sunday cause depending on her flight, we might be able to get Marlena to come along.
Also Brian, 2 things. What is your last name? I realised I have no idea when writing your postcard.
How is everyone's timetable?

Emily

2 comments:

Brian said...

Mok

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

all day is good day for ru. yay. activity i vote for is the one that involves the most singing and dancing.