Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yay Free internet

Hey guys,

So I am in Simgapore Changi internet right now using there free internet computers.

The flight from Zurich to here wasnt too bad, we had 4 seats for the 2 of us. And yet I only slept for 90 mins.

But yay one 12 and a half hour flight down, only a 9 hour and 40 minute flight to go. (with a 10 yr old who has had no sleep)
I feel obliged to say kill me now.

Anyway I sent all your postcrds before I left but they will get to Sydney after me as luft post is shit.

Also we should do something on the 21st. Cause I will hopefully not be jetlagged then

Gotta go get on the plane.

Emily

(excuse all the massive spacing. I am reallytired. I have only have 5 hours sleep in what for me is equivalent to 3 days( this may also explain the 'kill me now' bit and the ranting in brackets now) also Sydney should get trams, cause they are fucking awesome)

Yeh I'm weird. Cya soon

1 comment:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Trams are soo freaking awesome, and sydney should also get a better transport system, like the melbourne one or the toronto one.

yes.