Sunday, January 30, 2011

Next Saturday

Hey guys

So like I have told some of you.
I am having a BBQ dinner thing next weekend.
All of you are invited and it's just to chill and yeh.

2 things though.
1. Sorry, but no staying the night.
2. We have to clean up, like last time.

It'll be on the saturday. I can pick you guys up from central at 5.
It's also Marlena's birthday. I will make a cake but if you guys could bring some kind of food it'd be great.
Just like a pack of chips or dip would be great.
Also could some of you bring Solo and coke and stuff to drink (non-alcoholic for now)
And Hui or anyone for that matter, please don't invite random people. Yeh, don't.

On another note, School tomorrow. FML FML FML
I don't want to go back.
Although it does mean seeing everyone again.

GTG now.
Hoggy

1 comment:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

hwat by i never invite random people. everyone i invite will be specially chosen for a reason or purpose