Friday, January 21, 2011

Saturday it is.

Ok so turns out tomorrow it is for doing something.

What time are we meeting up?
What are we doing?
And Who's coming?

My suggestions are meet central at like 11 or 12.
Bring like $20 or $30 and then we can decide what we want to do.

Brian doesn't like the beach so that's not it.
Otherwise I'm pretty cool with whatever.
On another note; who is in sydney atm?

Also pics from my hols.
Ru, Hui and Sam this photo will make sense when you get your postcard.

Also these are from my skiing trip



Photos take so long to upload atm, so thats all I'm gonna post for now. Also, answer the questions in the comments please. Or make a post.

7 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Meet at chinatown at 11pm

bring monies

Go to emperor's garden for yumcha.
buy emperor puffs

then go to paddy's market for a fun day/ darling harbour for ice cream

Hoggle said...

11am*

Șмž said...

hui don't do that
you're not even here

so who is going? I will but if no-one turns up that'd be a waste of time and bus ticket...
I'll probably head to central not chinatown

also, that photo with all the lodges on the mountainside is amazing

Hoggle said...

yeh, i agree with you smaz. maybe text it to people. I mean I dunno who is in Sydney

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

XO

how dare you, i can do whatever i want to do no matter where im at

at least im trying to organise something
moo.

Șмž said...

So I guess its cancelled w/e it was gonna be

Hoggle said...

Yep