Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So yeh

So yeh I'm gonna go on a little rant about my timetable.

First of all,
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put physics first thing on a monday and last thing on a friday. I mean I enjoy physics but fuck that is painful.
Another thing,
Sure tripple maths, the other class had it last year but why over the course of a week do I have it in 3 different class rooms.
Finally, for all the people complaing about there early and late days being on a slightly different day to what they would have hoped, shut the fuck up. I have 0 early days and one slightly early afternoon when I can leave at 3:15 and german ext. is not on my timetable yet. Why are all my frees in the middle of the day???? I have 4 on a friday. I can't concentrate for that long. Ah god.

Ah well, that's enough.
See you guys later

9 comments:

Brian said...

Ahh the annoyances of not having a fortnightly timetable.

My time table was great when i was in year 12, ie. finish school at 1pm on friday and go to school at 11 am the following monday.

Yet i still did 12 units and everyone else did 11 or 10.

Anonymous said...

>I can't concetrate that long
Implying frees require concentration of any form

Hoggle said...

well yeh they do. I can't spend them doing nothing again. I had too much work last year, i doubt it will lessen til the end.

Anonymous said...

greentext? y u do dis

Pi3manic said...

i know, no more 1 o'clock fridays :(

Șмž said...

what?
monday morning italian has been replaced with physics? friday afternoon italian replaced with physics?
no early days, 4:00 every day except tuesday?
bah, this is shit
last years were better

Șмž said...

wait
shit
I don't have frees every day anymore

JD said...

Yeah, I know how you feel... I don't have any frees left at all D:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

kakakak timetables! i havnt even gotten mine yet, in fact i dont even have any of the books for english and the teacher was all like, "its best to read the books over the holidays". i've done no work for the past 2 months.

phyzics! what a great class