Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fail

So hey guys, this is my first post. That whole hype about how I was gonna have a totally cool username didn't work out. Turns out that I already have a blogger account that I made a few years ago. I was gonna name myself StarCast....which is totally cool.

Anyway, I think I'll just introduce myself in this post.

I like to eat cheese.

I listen to Hilary Duff songs during my spare time.



I want to work in the Museum of Natural History in New York (the animals and exhibits come alive at night).

I have a lamp named Henry who talks to me occassionally.


P.S This is a serious post if you stupid people think I'm joking around.......Fo' real.

6 comments:

Șмž said...

welcome welcome

you know you can change your username right

AcionMan! said...

Do you love lamp?

http://troll.me/i-love-lamp-i-love-lamp/

Brian said...

So what's your name?

MS-17 said...

Gahh! Maxim! That is the best picture ever!!!!!!!!! fkdshabvoirew I love Steve Carell!

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

you can change your name by clicking on your name under "Nakama" (on the right side of the blog" and clicking edit profile

then, just change your display name.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

@Brian: her name is Momoe, pronounced as Mo-Mo