Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Remnants of my childhood.

so like, once, me and hui really liked writing letters and sending them. even if we sent letters to each other or our family members who lives in our house. because buying stamps and sending shit of is fun okay.
anyway, one time hui wrote a letter to my sister:

its pretty unreadable from my computer but it says this:
Oi! Xin yi jie jie! do you need to laern alot of words for tuition spelling? I need you know! I must learn over 60 chinese words!!! You know what, xu lao shi ask me to learn spelling1.1-8.4, actrully hwol; my exam is 1.5-8.4 then she cheat me! Xu lao shi say that she likes me but i don't believe her. -huihui halo
(at the back it says: ps: please send letter to me)

just thought i should share that...

2 comments:

Șмž said...

...what
man thats so cool
you mean your house had a built in postal system?

but whats actrully hwol mean

Xedalenar said...

so.....cuuuuuuutttteeeeeeeee (●^o^●)