Thursday, February 9, 2012

this is how sardinia is going


















A week's worth of staying in the house gave me the genius idea to play pokemon in italian to improve my language skills (you other pokemon players can relate, I'm sure when you were a kid you got a certain portion of your vocabulary from pokemon) and it's working
it also gives me something to do cause theres nothing except he internet here

so yeah, anyway this is my party so far, I originally also had a butterfree but there was a save game error so i lost it, and I caught spearow at lv 8 and grinded it up to lv 17 in mt moon because in the one floor you only encounter paras who you can 1hit ko with peck
and I'm sure you'll all note that spearow regularly evolves into fearow at lv 20 but as you can see I am retaining my spearowness until at least lv25 due to spearow learning aerial ace at level 25 in fire red and fearow not learning it at all.

also I named myself CAZZO and my rival is CULO and I think they are both very good and original italian names.
so anyway I'm cool and stuff right