Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm leaving in under a month...gotta play more!

So i've got 7 badges now. All my pokemon are at least above level 40, but i need another gameboy to make some of them reach their final stages, like haunter to gangar.

When you get surf, its like freedom in the whole game! Which reminds me i have to go somewhere too..

I own guys, every pokemon i face takes 1 or two hits...i swear this game was harder before.

I can't wait till i fight the Elite Four. And im pretty proud of myself for doing the whole game with only using the guide of the internet once; to see what TM's i own :D

Btw for the lovers of j-rock check out/ type in youtube Flow [microcosm] , its an awesome album from a band i found- anyone of their songs are cool...i just wish i could understand them.

Peace

1 comment:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

ahahahha i love the difference between pokemon fanart and the original pokemon art