Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Epiphany

You know guys I just had an epiphany, well i had it a while ago but anyway.

SO yeh you know how people our age drink, like in Australia, in America etc.

But its weird to realise that people you thought were innocent, never had a drink in their life; when they are suddenly not so innocent.

I realised my friends in Europe drink now, just like us, well some ppl; and its weird, cause i always thought they were innocent, young but they are just like us, i guess its kinda a realisation that everything is constantly changing.

I know this is gonna be annoying, but im posting it anyway.

It was 2 and 3/4 years ago now that i left Germany and the people I was close to, the people I spent most days with, the people i have so many memories with have just faded away into the background, I guess they are only in yr 10 til july bt its so weird for me to see them on facebook posting pictures of their drunk escapades on weekends.

Its also interesting cause I went to Leipzig two years ago and everything have changed, even in the 16 months i had been away, people were different, my two closest friends Sarah and Julianne, we were tight. They drifted apart after i left and dont rly talk anymore. And Caitlin another friend moved to Holland. Louise was fat and then got rly thin and died her hair platinum blond. Its just weird to see how everything is different.

I guess I have changed too, I have all you guys, And i always have memories:
Like when Jules came and everyone made fun of him for being orange, which was hilarious btw. And when we used to sit on level 2 on the concrete and we had stacks on, on top of me, which although different to what I was used to, it was fun.
Also when we were in Mr. Ranigas class and marlena and josh were always accusing me of being a drug dealer and I got rly embarassed.
When I wouldnt hug marlena, or anyone.
Ah I gotta say I dont rly miss younger me, I dont think its age though, i just was so weird back then. Like when we went to Luna Park that first time, and Hui got sick and we went on the Ferris Wheel.

Ah well that was a longer post than before.

Everyone Post your favourite memory of us as a group or just a random memory that you enjoyed.

5 comments:

Kwon said...

sorry but i would off had to go wiv our formal. Probs the most funn i had since i got cod4. But man that was a night to remember, our year 12 hopefully is goin just as good as last one

Hoggle said...

why is that sry?
that was awesome. fun night and i remember it.

AcionMan! said...

Well there was this guy in China, who's sorta like a conservative-ish Christian english guy and all that. So like whne I first came he was like "i'm not going to drink until I'm 18. Nooo, I'm not like that" but by the time I left he was reguarly getting smashed on weekends.


Turns out he was a dick, and I found out that everyone thought so too. that was a good memory.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

reading all this got me thinking about memories and then it made me realise that ive spent soooooooooo much of my high school time with marlena and smaz.

Like their everyway in my memories, like that time when we went to the jap film fest and me and smaz went over to marlena's and just hung out and i took a nap and smaz was reading this book while elva was making something in the kitchen, it was like, we lived together. and then that time when we were going to see transformers, so me and smaz met up at marlena's house first and hung out and at this years mardi gras where me and smaz went shopping and then went to marlena's house and went it was art fest last year where me and smaz (and lambert who later left) when to marlena's house and made a video. and things like australia day where we would go to marlena's house and also i go to sams house like alot. like that time when we wanted some random reason to meet up so we went to smaz's house and had a small 'welcome back to australia from your snowboarding trip marlena' party and we made cake or that time it was before phoebe's party when me and elva and lambie and hui went to smaz's house and played games and then we were going to ditch but hogg was like, its really awkward here so we didnt ditch and went.

opps, i typed too many memories...

lord.of.the.palmtrees said...

VIETNAM of course. sitting on that garden place playin blackjack, hanging out on the streets of hoi an. damn that was soo sweet. the prom was pretty awesome too.

well, ppl change and its kinda cool cos personally i think that things that dont change are stupid cos they kinda get stuck in the past while everyone moves forward.