Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So like

Guys, what did we do today in Physics, Economics, Modern and English?

ESPECIALLY English guys! I've missed out on soooo much shit! Lasry! I'm in your class! You have to help me out lolz! Have we moved onto American Beauty yet, 'cause I feel soooo shit since I've now collectively missed out on over a week of school, and when I am at school half of my shit is missing 'cause of lovely Year 7 Camp.

Also, how was Physics presentations Hui and Smaz? Did we not have to do it? 'Cause like, I will literally go stir crazy if I stay another day at home lol for not being able to do work...

Plus my mum has decided to be super awesome. Like, so totally awesome. SHe is just like, the total definition of cool. Totally.





FUUUU I need halp guyz lol!

4 comments:

Șмž said...

we did physics today. I think we may not have gone greatly.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

awww smaz i tried my best on that.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

oh and maxim, i sure hope that you didnt stay at home to avoid school or anything like that like you actually have a legit reason for not goin to school cos ima feels bad if you stayed home for me and smaz
xx

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Yea, we have started watching american beauty adn your missing heaps and you have missed soooooo much in economics like its gonna be really hard to catch up...


veritcation code: scrif