Monday, March 8, 2010

the reason we fail

so like, due to the fact that i do not own a computer, i have to share many computers wit my family resulting in different parts of one single assignment stored in many computers. was about to continue doin my art case study but found that ru's using the computer that my file was originally saved in so i have to use the computer in my dining room.

.,... its just kinda irritating and makes it even harder to get to work for anything cos i have less time seeing that i have to share computer time.

anyway, this is probably just me procrastinating again.

xoxlord.of.the.palmtrees

3 comments:

BMSilverFish said...

is it that hard to get your own computer?

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

yop, lifes like that. sorry for not sending the thing.... you came to this computer to send it to yourself.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

its not hard i just rather spend money on other things like concerts and my rents ban me from havin my own com cos then i might just waste time on it which is abit pointless seeing that i do already