Sunday, March 7, 2010

My week

Good lord it has been long week.

It's been pretty much work work work and to kick off my week tomorrow, I have got an assessment on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Economics, Maths and then IPT

fun stuff i know

for eco i had to write a 2000 word commentary and i just finished that yesterday. Right now I'm studying for 3 unit and that's hard enough and with a teacher that expects me to not get less than 90 there's a little pressure involved.

IPT is just on databases and should be fun stuff...jokes...writing SQL is rather tedious

Anyway that should end the last bit of assessments for my term, with only 2 more weeks of school and 1 week of camp, my year 12 seems to be lightning quick.

Now that i've posted something on the blog after a short while i should get back to my maffs

2 comments:

JD said...

I love school so much at the moment no joke I do Standard english, General maths, Italian, DT and Drama soo easy and very little pressure... feels good mannn

BMSilverFish said...

argh...i'm being mooshed