Saturday, March 27, 2010

Eat Shit and Die




That's the result of playing Robot Unicorn Attack one-handed for three hours (and not like THAT Jon. I had a "microphone" in my other hand. Which was actually a texta.)

So like, whilst you guys were taking the superficial approach to Robot Unicorn Attack and using the materialism superficially, I decided to be a little more artfaggy and glitch the game so the music didn't play but the sound did (ok not deliberately, and I propabbly would've listened to three hours of Erasure if I didn't, but that's from the point.)
ANYWAYS, listening to your own tracks whilst playing RUA is highly recommended. Like, even I recommend it and everything. It started of with REM's Everybody Hurts (which I almost cried in. The juxtaposition of your helpless-yet-determined robotic Equestrian jumping for their lives in a deep and sorrowful song is hugely resounding in one's self. As faggish as that sounds.)

Then there was some Greenday thrown in, some We used to be Friends, a pinch of Electric SIx, a hint of Franz Ferdinand, a LOT of Queen, and finally finishing on Oasis's Wonderwall. As LAME LOOLL!!!!1!!!1! as that sounds, it was actually really profound. It was like.. amazing. I had many-a-ephinanies (none of which I acted on, of course, but that's from the point <_<)

3 comments:

Kwon said...

i have to have the music on cus otherwise i wont know if a star is comin up or not

Șмž said...

your firefox theme is amazing.

action man! said...

No like the sound was still working it wAs just the music that wasn't.

And lol thanks smaz (I'm using my mums iPhone for 3g Internet lol)