Saturday, March 13, 2010

I FUCKING HATE DOWNLOAD MANAGEMENT STUFF

so i just bought and downloaded assassins creed 2 because Imma be alone at my house all weekend and need something to do (yeah, i dont give a shit about the drm anymore)

and i specifically bought it somewhere other then steam cause i wanted to be able to fucking play it today

FUCKING HELL IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO PROVIDE A FUCKING MIRROR FOR YOUR PAID DOWNLOADS? so gamersgate is slower than steam. $80 and they dont have a faster mirror.

ftr, my download speed is 7.42 mb/s, and the download is going at about 75 kb/s. downloading a mere 6.8 GB, this will take 25 hours.
I do have a serial however... does anyone know where I could download the game cd or something? I bought the deluxe edition but seeing as its gonna take more than a day to just download it and another hour or 2 to install, I dont really care about that so much.

or maybe i just care too much about this kind of stuff, imma not actually angry or anything... just, sorta, uncomplacent.

EDIT: Hoshit, I sound pretty angry. Tbh, I wasnt that angry or anything...

4 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

dude, you sound way angry.. like way angry...

Șмž said...

whoah, yeah... mehwell. im just pretty pissed it takes a day to download something just because they want you to have some download client. 7 GB is about 3 hours worth of downloading, or less than that, not a whole day... and i wanted an excuse not to do my physics...

JD said...

It's a conspiracy theory, Ubisoft is trying to destroy teh interwebs... here is how you fight them. http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4123638/Assassins.Creed.REPACK-RELOADED

Șмž said...

shit joel.
i just wasted $60 (which is admittedly cheap) on the deluxe edition that won't download till tomoz, after spending ages searching for a crack, and then you just show the crack... D: