Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sick Bay

So anyway, sick bay is a pretty dark and gloomy place sometimes cause they don't let the sun come in too much so that people can sleep. But there's like that awkward feeling where there are 2 other people lying down in the room moving around and making noises and blocking the stack of children's books so i cant read them.

Anyway, being sick really sucks. I can't believe i managed to get sick i mean, like, could there be a worse time? exams can coming soon and I need to study and finish my DnT but then i didnt manage too because i was too tired and sleepy and drowsy and dead so this is like the first time im not going to be able to hand in an assignment on time.. T_T So anyway, for some weird reason when im sick, i get really teary and stupid and i nearly cried when alex coote said that franz ferdinand music was bad and geogia davis agreed. And then i remembered the first time i remember being sick which was like 10 years ago or something because i woke up to have breakfast but then i was really tired but i didnt know why and i was so tired that i lied down on the kitchen floor while my maid was pouring me cornflakes. and then i knew something was wrong because i couldn't finish my cornflakes and then my mom told me i was sick. and it sucked because hui brought me back all my homework but i was too sick to be able to do it and when i got back to school, the work wasnt done and my teacher shouted at me and i nearly cried.

oh well. Im going to go to school tomorrow anyway so i hope i wont get sick in the middle of school (again) so yea. see you guys tomorrow....

1 comment:

Brian said...

Get well soon

exam and sickness don't mix together very well you see