Friday, September 3, 2010

Throw me in the fire

so anyway, i didnt end up going to school because everytime i stood up i felt like i was going to fall and also i cant speak. So then im like charging my phone because it has no battery and i need to ask hui a few favours. You see, i left alllll my math and english stuff in school so i cant actually study for it and then i dont have enough screenshots for my dnt project.

Also, i have no idea where my usb is. I could have sworn i put it in my uniform pocket but i cant find it. and that may be a problem seeing as my website and dnt stuff are in it which means that it will be hard for me to work on my dnt which means that i might not be able to finish it by monday and lose 40% thingy of dnt and fail the course or something... shit what am i going to do. so anyway, was going to text hui and then this power failure decides that now will be the best time to come so i has no power and i cant boil water or use the microwave to make food and hot drink and i cant text because my phone has no battery.

Maybe ill just go to school and get my stuff and go home but my parents cant drive me because they have to go out and have lunch with their friends.... and my mom wants to take me to a doctor because exams are coming and im too tired to do any work... which leads me to my question, what have i done to upset karma sooo much?

2 comments:

Hoggle said...

Ru, you have not done anything to upset karma, karms just gets moody round this time of the year cause summer wont come quick enough. <3 u.

Action man! said...

ROO Mr. Emerson was like "yeah I knwo roo didn't dog she was dying yesterday and she has no reason to dog" so wtf would you loose 40% I didn't even hand mine in today