Sunday, October 24, 2010

Do you know?

I realised something today while doing my copious amounts of work.

Teachers are just not fair, I mean 2nd week of term and I have...

Due Monday
A 3 minute-monologue in German discussing why more young people are turning to drugs
Various Pages of chemistry notes copied into my book.
7 German Comprehension questions.

Due Tuesday
8 exercises of Maths
15 Physics questions
A Maths weekly assignment
6 Geometric Applications of Calculus HSC Questions
12 Parametric Questions

Due Sometime in the Future
A 4 page chemistry assignment on Ethanol
A 1000 word physics report on a Nobel Prize document
3 Speeches, 2 in german and 1 in english
And 2 maths test, 1 for 2 unit, 1 for 3 unit.
All of these are worth 10% and are to be done by the end of term
Are they trying to kill me?

So yeh, I no just spent 10 mins procrastinating and writing this. Woot.
I am off to write a monologue in German.
Love you guys.
Hoggy

4 comments:

Brian said...

Prepare for MOAR!!!

On a lighter note i'll be finished in a week

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Thats because emily hogg chose all the hard subjects.
at least you dont do art and Dnt cause theres just ongoing work like there is no point in time where there is no art and dnt homework. it is constant

Hoggle said...

yeh, that's kinda like maths. Sooooooooo much.

Kwon said...

emily why do we have so much maths homework? All i know is like 5 exercises are due and weekly assignment