Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So a few things

First I miss eople that I havent seen for like 2 weeks cause they arent at school

I miss Ru and Hui and Jules and Maria and Why don't they all come back.

I know it's like only next week but still, I miss them a lot.

Hmmm I hope people don't all disappear during the summer holidays while I am here.
That reminds me theory time, gonna be short cause I am tired

People say we weren't given instruction manuals for life, actually we were, they are called parents we just don't pay attention cause we think we can do a better job. In a way we are all arrogant cause sometimes parents are right, not with everything but with a bit, more than anyone would like to admit actually.
But think about it, bad parents like drug addicts are the manuals that sort of fail, they sorta tell you what to do but what they say is left for interpretation most of the time. You'll kinda get a cupboard but it might become a dishwasher spontaneously.
Then there are overbearing parents that try and do everything for their children because they think it's helpful whereas it's often not. This is wear a workmen is meant to come any set it up but they dont have the right tools or dont know what to do, Maybe Harvey Norman. Anything computer really. Telstra definitely
Then finally there are the run of the mill, the rest, These parents will know they are right but let their children learn for themselves but will step in if absolutely necessary, these are things like Optus, iinet, Bunnings, Gardens R Us, JB Hifi I have been to those places countless times and there is always someone willing to help. So yeh, thats why parents are manuals for life. I rly gotta go my visiou is fucking up and putting in blindspotsn so it's like i see through my right hand. rally trippy.

Night love you guys

No comments: