Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How should I feel?

Really, at the moment there's so much going on in my mind. I'm just not sure what to feel.

I'm sad, ofcourse at having left school. I was really reminded of that today. At the same time though, it feels good. It felt like the right time to move on.
It sucks that I won't see everyone as frequently, y'know, not like on a daily basis like ti was before.
The HSC starts in 35 hours from now. I've already applied for my university courses. The majority of which I would study with pleasure. I've also applied for qantm, my plan is that if I don't make my first priority (Architectural Computing) which requires an ATAR of 80 ( If you do DT, since it's a new course, they usually let you in regardless) I'll go to qantm... This all depends on me actually passing the HSC though, which, at the moment has me really stressed... I used the ATAR calculator and to actually get an ATAR >33 I need to get >70% on all my subjects. Which of course is attainable but... I do have my worries, what if something goes wrong? What if they throw as many curveballs as they did in the trials? What if my calculator breaks, what if I break down? What If I'm late?
What will happen then?

Then... There's the excitement of finishing the HSC.
I'll finally have freedom, regardless of whether or not I pass the HSC. I'm going to party, briefly. Paintball, movie nights, become a hermit, collect Warhammer 40K again, get a job, move out (Speaking of which, anyone have a room for rent ;P) Then start Uni (Or college) next year.
I think when the HSC's over I'll take a walk to the park or something, an' just chill for a little bit, y'know as like an expression of my freedom, being there chilling because it's what I feel like doing. Then I'll probably just go home and play video games or something, but I'll be happy, because that'd be my choice.
Everything's looking up for me, after these three weeks that is.

2 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

I know a house that's always free. *cough* Madisuns *cough*

But joel no seriously, i think you'll do well in yo HSC and stuff and just other future stuff.

Brian said...

*In Arnie's voice*

"Just Chill"

Just had a 4 hour skype session with friends studying IPT. Ended up just sending funny shit to each other.

You'll be fine Joel, I'm scared with you anyway. So far I want to get into IT and Commerce which is 93 but i'm most likely going to end up doing computer science at usyd.

Dunno what i'll do after HSC though...maybe go burn belonging handouts cause i'm so sick of this shit.

See you on the other side of the HSC!