Friday, October 1, 2010

So yeh

So tomorrow, my Dad arrives at like 6 am and then at like 11 we ar going to my grandparents hous til like friday next week and then we'll probs come back to Sydney but he doesn't leave til the sunday before school so yeh.

But 2 things before I go.
1. I wrote a joke

People say I'm indecisive but I can't really make up my mind

2. I dunno if you want me to post another theory but I am going to anyway

Life is kinda like a test you haven't studied for. Before you start, I reckon you are kinda shitting it, even though you have no idea what it's going to be like, it could be great and easy or it could be difficult and shit, even though I don't remember emotions I had before I was born, I donno if I even had any, I think it would have been something along the lines of that. Anyway, you go into the room and it's brightly lit and there are desks lined out and it's silent, like before a storm and you think shit is gonna go down, it's kinda like childhood up to 10. Then you have the bit where you sit down and wait for instructions are read and that's like a being a tween. Then there is the reading time, where you sorta read the questions and some you get and others are like wtf, you also spend a fair bit of time waiting for the test to start which is like being a teenager, you are a bit confused and you spend a fair bit of time waiting to be 18. Then you start writing, you use what you know to the best of your ability even when it isn't relevant, the multiple choice is like your twenties, its easy and fun but can scare the shit out of you. Then the short answer is like thirties and fourties, you get a bit confused and there are times when you just want to walk out, then there is that question you understand which brings you back to reality, you sorta go through that period where you think you aren't doing so well, that's the midlife crisis. Then you hit the writing task, you can either do A or B, A is like early retirement, you kinda know a bit about it, but you aren't really sure what you are going to do then B is to keep on working, which is like you know what you are doing but it won't be done to the best of your ability. You finish with the writing and you go to check your work, making minimal changes, sometimes even crossing out a huge section to write around it, even though it's a bit messy, it doesn't matter. This is the age where people try and make a difference, 60s and 70s really, trying to help the community to make up for mistakes you have made in the past. Then the time is up, it's like the late 70s or early 80s, there is a lot to think about, you don't say much but you sorta reflect on your time. When you are allowed to talk is kinda like the last family reunion and last christmas, last birthday, then as you walk out of the room, it's kinda like dying, maybe you walk out with a smile, or depressed, quickly, or painfully slow. No matter, as you go, you reflect on how you might have done, you hope you have done well, and it never is as bad as you thought it was going to be. You just hope it's all gone ok.
So yeh, that's why life is like a test you haven't studied for.

5 comments:

Actionman said...

HAha wow hogg hogg hogg... for a moment there I thouht I had sleep- written a post or something, coz that's exactly what's happening to me.. I have to go to the airport a 6 am tomorrow, and I am also currently livin with my grandparents...


Good theory too, but he part of 50s-60s assumes you would be considering early retirement. Just thought I'd mention that

Kwon said...

well i think stewie's definition is better
'life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what your goin to get but yours on the other hand is a box of live grenades!'

Kwon said...

o and btw that joke is pretty old
sorry to burst your bubble

Brian said...

i still chuckled at the joke

Hoggle said...

kwon, good joke, I don't rly mind if ppl agree or not, they are just theories.