Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hmm

Ok few things,

Party is on saturday, come or don't come, bring whoever, leave by 11. Bring Ipods costume. Text me or tell me if you can come.

I liked it, all my teachers are pretty happy with me, mr. smith said I was really nice and participated in class a lot although I need to do more work. Same with Ms. Souroullas and Ms. Dodd and Fr. Chironna. Mr. strange thinks I should be a stand-up comedian

On that note, I have been spontaneously writing stand-up material, I dunno why, boredom I guess.
Here is a few sentences I came up with the other day about Food

Tofu, wtf is that? I had some one day and it’s kind of like a weird mix of cream cheese and jelly and mushy rice and bean curd. And it doesn’t change, you heat it gets warm but it doesn’t melt, you freeze it and it doesn’t become a block of ice, just damn cold. It doesn’t change. Some toxic shit right there. What I don’t get though is false advertising, like I went past a shop the other day and it was advertising a daring BLT. Now unless this BLT is swinging from the ceiling fan before sliding along the stove, being lightly toasted, to jump over the fridge and land on my plate, it’s not daring, it’s just a BLT with slightly different ingredients.

If you like it, good, tell me, if you think it's not funny, tell me and I will fiddle with it.

3 comments:

Kwon said...

ill give you a maybe cus i might be doin somethin wiv the kids around annandale who are to lazy to go anywhere else

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA EMILY THATS INCREDIBLE.

Lambert said...

hogg, hogg, hogg. you'll have to tell us in person, i think you may be at the beginning of the long road to hilarity