Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Halloween Party thing

Ok so I am having a small halloween get together thing, with a couple of people.

Of course you are invited.
These are our options:

Day: Friday
Start time: After School basically, bring stuff to school or whatever.
End time: 10pm latest probably
Alcohol: Not at all

Day: Saturday
Start time: Probably meet central round 5 or 6 and I will bring you to my house, you will need at least money for bus there and back to wherever you live, 4 trips.
End time: 11pm is when my mum will get home so earlier than that
Alcohol: Preferably not, like if I get caught with it my mum will shoot me down. It would not be pretty

Now, there are a few conditions:
1. If there is alcohol, no-one is allowed to get drunk. When you are tipsy, stop.
2. No-one can stay over
3. If you could help with cooking or cleaning up that'd be good.

RSVP: Tell me which day is better, I would personally prefer saturday as my mum and sister aren't there. Don't tell everyone about it, it's not a big event, just like dinner and music and yeh chill cause we are in year 12.

Also how awesome is this guy

5 comments:

Șмž said...

saturday is better for me... sounds awesome

JD said...

D: D: D: D:
Friday through to Sunday are raid nights for me D:
(Hit 80 in WoW and I'm raiding)
Should I invite Madison? I should be able to make it cat-hurrrrrday but I'd have to leave early

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

yea bring madisun fo sho

Hoggle said...

yeh sure. I don't mind really.

Hoggle said...

date is set to saturday now.