Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fridays

I love fridays

And here is why...

1. The weekend is the next day
2. It's a great night to go out or stay home and watch a movie
3. My mum often goes to her friend's house for drinks and takes my sister so I get the house to myself for an hour or two
4. The school day is really good for me, I have maths, physics, frees, chemistry, more maths and then I have another free. It's actually great.
5. I also get to chill when I get home cause I have the weekend to do my homework.
6. It's kinda like a day where teachers are tired and don't give as much work.
7. My frees are pretty empty which is kinda nice.
8. No english, not that it's that bad, just makes me tired
9. I am really productive in frees.
10. Just to finish up, I always enjoy it, even if I wake up in a bad mood, I am always in a good mood by the end.

That's why it's great.

3 comments:

Șмž said...

fridays are the best day. tis true.

Brian said...

I agree 1000%

Fridays are great.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

nahhh it aint that good, there aint no ABDC happening. there's cake boss but not much really.