Sunday, June 5, 2011

come together with me? (ahahaha brilliant pun)

hey guys
who here likes aus hip hop?
cause like

I have 2 tickets to the come together festival and I dont have anyone to go with, cause im really good at like mentioning stuff like this and being prepared and stuff earlier than now

heres the lineup
drapht
urthboy
illy
muph & plutonic
m-phazes
the tounge
mantra
daily meds

(dw, I dont really know anything about any of them but drapht, urthboy and the tounge and apart from urthboy I don't really know any songs of theirs)
urthboy in bold because he's the main reason I want to go

so yeah, anyone wants to come thats awesome

its next saturday (11 June) at the big top luna park, starts at like 5pm but from 1pm onwards we get unlimited rides at luna park - if you're thinking of coming don't just do it for the rides though, k?

it'll be good even if you're only a little interested in the scene, like if you only know bliss n eso or hilltop hoods or horrorshow or the herd

1 comment:

Hoggle said...

well i know drapht and hilltop hoods and bliss n eso. otherwise im a little clueless but it sounds pretty cool.