Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Notes

As it is getting close to exam time again, I am yet again, going to offer up my notes to send to people if they feel like they would like some notes or a reference or something. I don't do this for any reason related to bettering myself, it's for people if you want them for another point of view or just some clarity.
I am offering English, Physics and Chemistry as usual.
However I have a few conditions.
For All Notes:
  1. Don't give them to everyone, as you did with my Richard notes; I give them to you and you refer people to me, I will help people if they ask, I don't give things out to be a show off, I do it to help; so refer to me please; I don't mind giving a few but I kinda want to have some original ideas.
  2. English: As you all have my Richard notes already, I can give you Dickinson, Carey and Orwell notes, however I warn you, the Carey notes are shit as that topic really confused me.
  3. It only offers one point of view as well, so if you disagree, it's your call as to what happens with it.
  4. For Chem and Physics: you need to come and ask me to photocopy, they are written and I will not photocopy them for you; you have to do that yourself.
  5. If there is something missing, it's not my fault, you should go through the syllabus and probably make your own, as mine may not contain everything necessary
Yeh that's really it.
English notes aren't finished yet, but I can email them next week.

Yeh that's it really.

Oh and finally. This is the last time I am doing this, anything not on those notes when you get them, you have to do, I know there is another topic in physics and part of one in chem, but you have to do those yourself.

3 comments: