Saturday, June 11, 2011

The winner to moi fabulous contest is.........

... Is BMSilverfish!! Yay congrats, ill get your prize to you some how!

Followed closely by Smaz who came in second and..

Lasry who came third.

And then everyone else followed slowly behind. Although it was a really close race and I spend my last 5 hours figuring out who should win, i feel strongly about this decision and in the end, we are all winners. Anyway, the criteria i judge this on was mainly relevance.




also, lambert won a special prize... it is the Prize of PLAGARISM. He also saw the ingenuity of Bmsilverfish's entry that he decided to copy it but made a small change to it thinking that no one would notice.

I nearly gave the first place award to him but I quickly noticed it so I awarded it to the true original winner.

2 comments:

Lambert said...

man, I thought that I was being so original
I looked at everyone else's but i was all like "meh, let's not bother following any link" so I didn't and now it seems like I plagerised.

But congrats to everyone else!!!

Brian said...

haha lambert, unlucky.

And awesome sauce, thanks for choosing me as the winnnarr!