Sunday, June 19, 2011

Life's a bitch so if its easy you're doing it wrong

Here is some motivation :)

Goodluck for everyone tomorrow- This vid is awesome and i love the lyrics...sadly this vid doesn't have them so i will just post them below the vid. It's actually lame, but who cares..i mean music now-a-days is so depressing and sexually biased that it's good to listen to something more genuine really.

Enjoy ♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪






After birth people live as they wish,

They then learn the black box in their head in their head; is that bliss?


Just cross over, beyond the line of your limit

Let's go, take a step, and i mean this minute


Life;s a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong

Stop, which way is the world going? Then ignore is and go wherever (here we go)


There are things i could never have, things with time

Is there a reason i force my heart upon them?


I never tried to understand, i just forced it on them

I'm no better than those lifeless adults


Even if its just a pipe dream i could never have,

But no one can put out the fire in my heart


The black rain may pour hard and leave me drenched

But i know i can change, i will change myself

this is my pride what makes up my core


I won't let my fire be put out; not yet

Iill keep going and i'll never stop

1 comment:

Mello said...

ZOMG NO WAI I TOTS LUV DIS SONG.
no creally i do, and i hear it all the time cos ru's always watching ao no exorcist :)

and tots agree with music nowadays being overly sexual and depressin. thats why i always go back to my j-pop xD