Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Should have been kept on a shorter leash!

LITERALLY!!! Aight, so here is what's happened to me from the biting today...

So I was riding to school and I had to slow down for this small bridge that had about 3 people and like 8 dogs on it. Then this crazy dog comes up to me and jumps up at my calf and takes a bite. This really annoyed me (especially since I didn't even hear her say "Sorry!" or anything) and it hurt so I had to ride slowly to school (which took about twice as long as it should have). I then got to school and got antiseptic cream (or something similar) for my leg and some bandage tape stuff (by which time there was about 10 minutes left of assembly and I didn't understand what Mr. Miniska was talking about). Then I told some people (Thuso laughed the most), some over reacted (Emily and Maddy) and then some under reacted (Jon, I'm calling your's an under reaction because even though it's not big, I still got bitten by a dog and I reckon you would have had a worse reaction than me e.g. go to the doctor straight away or something unnecessary). My mum was out so I didn't get to go to the doctor till about 6:30 and then I got given a booster shot for tetanus (which could have been the most nerve racking thing that happened today for me), and antibiotics (to stop any possible infection) and he also thinks I strained a muscle which shouldn't be hurting for anyone that's not old.

So yeah, that was my day and I'm sure that everyone was riveted by my riveting story.
See ya!

And I remember the dog looking like this:
Aggressive-husky.jpg

6 comments:

Hoggle said...

I reacted fine today.

Șмž said...

so you dont remember what the dog looked like?

Lambert said...

it looked exactly like the picture

Hoggle said...

the picture didn't work

Șмž said...

oh i get it
past tense

Lambert said...

the pic worked on my computer

this is what it looked like: http://dogskool.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Aggressive-husky.jpg

does that work?