Sunday, July 24, 2011

So yeh life

First of all, in reply to Sam's post.

Mr. Smith said use the n=1.88 also. his columns in the first bit are the wrong way round.
You should end up with the Voltage always on the x axis and in the last bit, don't forget to put your temperature in Kelvin or it will fuck you up. I would also recommend changing you 1/T and multiplying it by 1000. then in your graph you will have like 3.03 instead of 0.00303. Then make you axis, 1/T x 10-3. It'll look better trust me.

Yeh that's it for that.

Also yeh Amy Winehouse; i'm sorry, who didn't see that coming?
Rly? think about it.

Also An australian won the tour de France, which is cool.

Then there was an oslo bomb which killed 90 people. Which is really sad and it was a swedish nationalist, who was essentially a racist protesting immigrants.
Why are people so intolerant?
It confuses me.

2 comments:

Șмž said...

yeah, thanks. I converted it to kelvin and timesed it by 1000. but still, I think I might have inconsistencies with the data, because I'm not anywhere near close to 1.12 unless the n can be taken as 2.5, which it isn't because its 1.88.
thanks emily

but yeah, intolerance is just part of human nature really... that statement doesn't justify what people do and its so cliche it doesn't do justice to the people who fall victim to it, but it's true, I think.

Hoggle said...

Maybe get rid of the beginning of the end of your data. That's what I did. Cause they were otuliers and screwed with my graph