Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time for a post...

So since my last post, basically all I've done is crave tilt to live (which will be my end of exams reward), done different quizes on Sporcle (why did you have to post something so addictive!?!) and a bit of study.

First of all, you guys should do this Harry Potter one: http://www.sporcle.com/games/Flick/hpminefun I've got them all but 27, 39 and 47 (so could you tell me if you get them), an I now know all of the countries in South America and am learning Europe at the moment (I can get 42/47) and my best so far in whole world is 76 (but I need to do it again now that I know more countries!!!). Or if you want one that's school themed you can do the 'Who said it, Batman or Shakespeare?' which is at http://www.sporcle.com/games/druhutch/shakespeare-or-batman

The first video is a motivational one that max regner posted on facebook, but I don't know if you saw it or not so:

And here are a few funny ones from Derrick Comedy that I think everyone should know about!!!









So yeah, I would highly recommend watching these because I find them either motivational (first one) and hilarious/procrastination/study break worthy (the others)

Later!!!

No comments: