Thursday, December 17, 2009

today

so i woke up, then had to do stuff, fast forward to 11:00, i was in the city going to go to the movies at 12 with lamboi and other people.

and then i walked through the city for an hour.
then lambert got there at 25 past, and nobody else came.

so we went to buy food, movei was at 1:30. then we saw adrienne and daniel hirsh on a hot date. and we trekked all over the city looking for oprah magazine for lambert.

then we wemt into the movie (invention of lying) and saw marlena and someone else with a cool name.

then i went home.
my house is infested with ants, but it only affects 2 rooms which are the computers room and my bedroom so nobody has bothered ca;lling the ecterminators and the ants bite me. and im kinda scared of them. soo sleeping in the lounge room tonite.

4 comments:

AcionMan! said...

Aha cool, I never heard of that movie before.
My day? Woke up at 10.15, but saw that it was early and went back to sleep. Woke up at 1.14, browsed the internet a bit, then did some work for my mum for some money. Then I basically did nothing until nao :D

Kwon said...

i saw it the session after you wiv jules megan nik rhiannon and blaise

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

LOL! lambert fails at organising.

Șмž said...

@kwon T.T