Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Picnic Day

Despite the lack of people and the not allowed to go on playgroundnessness, it was pretty good actually had fun and also gonna miss hannah and the other leaving people. what did you guys think of picnic day?

[smaz makes abuses by using secret editingness (smabuse (which also stands for "smaza's abuse")] I don't just delete posts. Also, by writing in redblue, I seem more official somehow. Im like an office.
(Only I prefer not to think of my self as a tool of the capitalistic model in which we supposedly live, although I am very aware that I am in fact a pawn insofaras I survive by using the very artificial and somewhat arbitrary unit of measurement that is money and I will go through education, work, retirement and then die, whilst appearing to be a bit of a brat because I consume the fruits of society yet try to disown it in the same way that punk rock bands oppose the very thing that makes them famous, which is society. Yeha, cynicism.)


oh, I opened that bracket not knowing how much of my brain would pour out and fall to the floor.
anyway, if you want this post deleted, do it yourself, you're an admin too.


also, sarcasm doesnt work as much online unless its blazingly obvious, but if its only like half obvious... you know the rest, its the beat that make you bump ba bump~


*apologises for the mess left on the floor, hoping that it doesnt attract zombies*.


Oh yes i did.

D: ruuuuuu how cooouuulldd yooouuuu...


BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh and smaz, your brain is on the floor... do you want it? if you don't pick it up, the llamas will come and get it...

Im not using it. so is ok.

3 comments:

Șмž said...

ok ru, your one of my best friends and everything, but dont be such a bitch on the blog... :(

but yeah, picnic day was fun. sorta. lambie made me bring freezer bags and hh hippos, nobody used them and he didnt even end up getting ice. (yeah, ima try swear less) so that meant that i had to lug the freezer bags around all day, as well as a big annoying backpack. (not that big though.) also, hes angry at me for accidentally spilling coke on his speakers, which i suppose is fair enough. but its his fault for putting a half empty can of coke right near both my legs. and also his speakers.

(lol, i love hippocracy.)

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

oh noes, i thought that it might sound pretty harsh if you couldnt read my tone but i didnt mean it to be so harsh or anything thing i mean,when i was saying it aloud to hui it was pretty sarcastic.... but i didnt mean it to be so like bitchy now that i read it again... hmmm....

sorry bout that smaz... ill try to not be a bitch.... ill try....

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

speaking of which?
where did the original post go? confuzzlelasiuons