Thursday, December 10, 2009

So what you guys doing tomorrow/today?

...as in Thursday?
I got a day spare between painting the apartment, so um yeah...


Oh, and this is a little song I like to call Lads:

Lads - all I really want is Lads
And in the morning it's lads
Cause in the evening it's lads

I like the way that they walk
And it's chill to hear them talk
And I can always make them smile
From White Castle to the Nile

Back in the day
There was this lad around the way
he liked my home-piece M.C.A.
He said he would not give him play
I asked him, "Please?" - he said, "You may."
His pants were tight and that's ok
If he would dance - I would D.J.
We took a walk down to the bay

I hope he'll say, "Hey me and you should hit the
hay!"
I asked him out - he said, "No way!"
I should've probably guess their gay
So I broke North with no delay
I heard he moved real far away
That was two years ago this May
I seen him just the other day
Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay

lads - to do the dishes
lads - to clean up my room
lads - to do the laundry
lads - and in the bathroom
lads - that's all I really want is lads
Two at a time - I want lads
With new wave hairdos - I want lads
I ought to whip out my – lads, lads, lads, lads,
Lads, lads, lads,
Lads!


Sung to the tune of this:

1 comment:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

hey i think we should hang out in some playground or something like in a park or go photoboothing... something like that.