Tuesday, December 1, 2009

la di da da da, la di da da da over.


that cat is too cute..

n e way, since it is a new month, there is a new author of the month and sorry to emily hogg eventhough you chose it but i felt really stupid if i made myself author of the month so the new author of the month is....

Liam James Dean-Johnson!!! thank you to everyone who voted.
To read moar about the lovely liam dean-johnson, go here:
http://morganduhig.blogspot.com/2009/11/its-weeam-jean-betch.html

and then for the baado thing, each tutor group had to come up with cheers and tyler's was like this:
Baado, Baado, we don't try
Baado, Baado, we get high.
go baado.

When I cant take it, I cant take it no more
This is what I say
La Di Da Da Da, La Di Da Da Da, Over
When you cant take it, When you cant take it no more
This is what you say,
La Di Da Da Da, La Di Da Da Da Over

And yeah I'm frustrated, fuck this, what's this, how much
Who what, where when, why man, how come
So many questions unanswered, I don't understand
Could you please explain sir
I'm in a phase, I believe I can change
In exchange for an explanation, estimation, hesitation
Is it as visible dealing with digital?
Fidgeting through e-mail when the issue is pivotal
Critical condition, My heads in
I'm heading in the wrong direction
Book me a session, Let it off my chest

When I'm trying to come up, they wanna bring me down
When you trying to come up. they wanna bring you down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.o
Author of the month?
But I hardly post.
I will have to make it my endeavour to do so.
Thanks! <3