Saturday, December 5, 2009

you dont trust, and if you dont we're fighting for what?

I'm diggin us a hole to travel through,
I wanna find a way to rattle you,
You wanna try to hear the thunder hit,
You're gonna have to follow me under it.
Let go, it's begun,
Close your eyes, I'm not done,
Breathe a word, and waste your breath,
And keep it up till there's nothing left.

Fightin' for a place,
We can call home.
Lookin' for a way,
Not be alone.
I'm fightin' for a place,
We can call home.
Lookin' for a way,
Not to be alone,
Not to be alone.

~~my life is complete~~
ftr:
~unfortunately the instrumental remake/official demo for stick n' move is much worse than the xero demo tape version... still fucking amazing~
~sad (by myself) is very mellow. more digital, more electronica-ish. transition between harp and hard is amazing~
~faint demo is shitloads different, amazing yet different.~
~fear (leave out all the rest demo) is more than amazing. like wow. mike sings it better. also, the incomprehensible rapping ftw.~
~figure 0.9 demo is nice.~
~across the line: win~
~drawing (breaking the habit demo), albeit instrumental, is amazing. like, wow, the shit they played with with the drums? why didnt they leave that in there? shivers of amazing run down my spine.~

shut up the fuck. this is a blog i can post what i want