Saturday, December 12, 2009

My day today.

so i was in the city hanging wit actionman and smaz but then we had to go home.

So we decided to take the ferry from the aqurium and it went to balmain east but just as smaz was to get off, we realised we had to pay( cuz we never usually pay for ferries) so maxim paid for us and we bought 3 child tickets but just as we were about to leave, the ferry took of for the next stop but this time it didnt go to thames st wharf (near my house) so we got of at circular quay and decided to take the bus to QVB and take a bus back to balmain.

BUT

The Anzac Bridge was blocked for some reason and 441s and 442s were not operating or something so smaz and i had to cross the street and go catch the 433 and the buses took ages but 433s dont go to that late so we decided to catch the 432 which goes to birchgrove but we couldnt be bothered to go through roselle so we got of at victoria road and walked down and then smaz left for a random short cut thing and my dad called up and picked me up.

And that was my day today.

5 comments:

Șмž said...

and the shortcut took ages, and i got to that random park with the huge graf mural and dad called and picked me up then there was dominos pizza which is unusual for my familyhold and anyway, i had 4 slices of meat-only pizza then 3 slices of vegetables-only pizza. so im at least somewhat he'althy now.

and then we set off fireworks, and ru prolly heard them from her house, because they were loud and illegal.

BMSilverFish said...

i had fireworks in the park today as well.

all the little kids had these glowing swords so they all looked like lightsabers at night. i wanted to buy them so badly but my mum told me off...

:(

AcionMan! said...

And then, since there were no buses going over the Anzac Bridge, a huge crowd was building up at the Bus Stop and there I met Peter Bragg! I didn't know who Peter Bragg was, but he one $106 at the Pokies today and his dad taught Anthony Mundeen's day boxing or something, and he talked about the names of suburbs and what Trinity Grammar used to be called (I forgot what it was :P) and he asked me if I knew all of these random people and shows from the 70s...

So then since like the bus still hadn't come after 45 mins I decided to walk over Pyrmont Bridge to get to the tram stop and then I got the Tram home. The end.

Hoggle said...

haha europe has legal fireworks. so excited. pity i can't bring any back.

Are you actually going to be in melbourne on tuesday ru, hui?

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

yes of as a matter of fact emily hogg, i am in melbourne at that and this present moment.