Saturday, December 26, 2009

So...

Currently in Udaipur, India at the moment. Wasting time while I wait for .... well, sleep to come. Ahahaha, I'm guessing it's around 1-2am in Sydney, so, no one will be awake... I hope you guys had a fantastic christmas. C: I know that mine wasn't, ahaha, stuck in Mumbai airport for 4 hours, not exactly how I wanted to spend it, already had so many different experiences.... sleeping on the floor in the airport for a first...staying up for 34 hours.... *dying slightly*

Well, I hope you guys have a great holidayyy. C:
*feels like a monster chime because I rarely post in the blog* I miss you all <3

7 comments:

Hoggle said...

I'm not asleep but that's kinda given. Being in Europe and all.

JD said...

Bawwww, second worst xmas story yet...

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

lol, well have fun in india and hope your holiday gets better.

bahahha
@joel: what's the first?

JD said...

Bec 'Violet' Mylonas I don't think I could get more embarrassingly emotional over something like a kitten I became attached to meowing after I put it down
Today at 22:37 · Comment · LikeUnlike



Mélinda Saveur
What? What happened?
Today at 22:43


Bec 'Violet' Mylonas
my cousin was going to give me a kitten, and i've done the same trick on my parents before making them let me take it home...so I got all attached to this little kitten, carried it around all day let it sleep on me, etc...then when it came time to go home mum was like NO i don't care if its cute, and so I put it down, and as soon as I put it down it started meowing and crying, and subsequently so did I =[
Today at 22:45


Mélinda Saveur
Oh!!! I thought you meant putting it down as in euthanasing it!!! But yes, I total understand.
Today at 22:46


Bec 'Violet' Mylonas
oh jesus! i just realised the relation to the euphemism too....oops. well at least if I cried because of that it would have been called for. this was...a pretty unanticipated and unadulterated emotional outburst haha
Today at 22:48

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

awww have fun in india!!! if it was rly bad then it can only get better.


nawww i love cats

Șмž said...

you know what would make this worse? knowing that i got 758,550 on bejeweled blitz on christmas eve. :D

AcionMan! said...

Ahhaha Merry Indian 27th of December!