Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm using this thread as an excuse...

... to post this song that I like (well technically it's not a song, its really only about 1/4 of a song, but its still cool, at least one part, so you have to skip to 4:26 to get to the good part :D Don't ask me about the rest of the song, I haven't even listened to it :P The video clip is a little weird though, but meh, I only watched it for the music)



Oh yeah, now post songs you noobs like!

And Hui, sorry for doggin you and Keflas :(

3 comments:

Șмž said...

ive been looking for this song for a while... thanks dude

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

its alright maxim xD we just kinda hung out in newtown park and i stole a prodigy and franz ferdinand poster. yay.

JD said...

Good song!
This is the song that inspired Daft Punk to make their Discovery album By the way