Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cause I am reflecting

Remember ages ago Jon posted that video with the graduation speech. I am reposting it cause I think it's a good thing to listen too when you are feeling down about life or are looking for some motivation or what to do.





I also think about my life when I first watched this it was the 3rd of June 2011. I went back through and used the new blogger search bar to find this in all the posts. Most of year 12 was ahead of me and I was on top of the world. It was a great thing.
I dunno now I don't feel like that. I feel like I can't see my goal at all, even though I am working towards it, my goal/my job/my independence is nearly 4 and a half years away. That's like the entirety of high school all over again. And I know it's not really that long but boy it feels like 10 years.i guess cause you get out of school and expect independence but in reality, you have really got another 4/5 years at home and a shit load of work to do before you actually get that independence like it's better, with uni being all hands off but still.


Yeh that's my perspective.

1 comment:

Jonny Boyz said...

hey

thanks for posting this yeh

made me feel good for some reason. not its message or anything, just that you posted it.

made me happy