Thursday, May 10, 2012

Enrolment Congestion

So I am waiting to enrol. But the site is congested.
On a side note, I will get monday off (except from 4-6) and all of friday off. Happy.
It does mean i am at uni 6-8 hrs the other

EDIT: I enrolled, it's pretty good although thursday i basically go for 6 hrs in a row, with 5 hrs of tutorials so I really can't get sick. But then I have friday off to do any necessary work and shit.
I'm excited for my engineering subjects now.

This is my timetable now...

Also this video


Vanadium is cool guys.

2 comments:

Șмž said...

...how do you go to uni without even enrolling

the whole process is just so confusing what even happens

Hoggle said...

It's very simple if you go to unsw, you just choose your classes from the online handbook and then use an online enrolment to start; after the first enrolment, you have an account and you just use a site there to enrol. I'm pretty sure uts is the same.

At Usyd, you have to go and stand in a massive line for like 4 hours to enrol, because they don't use computers for some reason.