Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hey guys !

Hey guys! Sup. Im still in Japan.

Im getting pretty sick of school....but its what i gotta do so ill do it. The people are all really nice and all, but the mindset of going to school everyday never changes. Im waking up at 6:30 everyday, and i dont get home till 7 everynight- and i often have to convince myself not to waste money on delicious japanese snacks, they are all so cheap (by like 50 cents) haha so yeah successful advertising on me.

I read the previous posts, i dont have time to reply cause im waiting for my host brother to get outta the shower so i can brush my teeth, but yeah i was laughing on my own when ru heard boobs or whatever instead of something something hahaha i dont even remember it properly but im still laughing.
Also i think i have reached a new form of stupid. Its being content with the braindead 0 memory space head.

Also guys i wanna give you some advice. It all sounds like a really long run to the end, with tonnes more work and all- but you know that feeling at the end and how good it feels. That feeling is the combination of hard work (well not for me) and friends. Uni for alot of people is the best thing ever because of their friends, and the things they do. Face it, we arent kids anymore- but we arent adults. We are still able to have fun risky stupid times ahead of us and thats just what we'll do.
So keep your heads up yeah?

And dont think about the future too much. It will be infront of you before you know it. What matters is that you are in the moment, enjoying the now. Thats what i was taught.

Ok i gotta go brush my teeth and sleep! I would have liked to written more and edit any wrong words or anything but yeah im exhausted, especially from Judo.

Also everyone workout. Do excersize. Now.

Laters :D

2 comments:

AcionMan! said...

Ahhh, yes, the exercise.

I really, really, want to...

But I have a stupid perfectionist mentality that if I don't exercise 100% correctly the first time I start doing it I will fail and look stupid etc.

So that means I still haven't signed up to the gym

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

oh man that's such a typical anime life. that's the sort of stuff that makes the characters go crazy and get up to adventures that lead them to save/ destroy the world.

do you have to do cleaning duty after class??