Thursday, May 24, 2012

Guys I'm so happy!!!

I slept through the night. Granted I went to sleep at 9 and woke up at 5 but that is the most normal sleep I have had in like 3 months, yay fixing my sleep cycle.

Also when I go to uni I spend a fair bit of time in the library, where I sit sometimes, looks out over Randwick, Maroubra and you can see the airport runway, not like super close but you can see it. I spent like 10 minutes watching planes take off, Sydney has a lot of air traffic btw, in 10 minutes I saw like 8 planes land and 5 take off. It's cool the way they time it; so when a plane is taking off and one is landing at similar times, they cross at the same height every time, I guess it is the place where they can't turn abruptly and crash into each other.

Also yesterday, they gave out free hot chocolate at uni, it was tasty.