Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stressful Day

So now, I am sitting at home trying to make stress go away. I have to go to uni in 15 minutes but there are 4 issues with today.

1. I only got like an hour and a half sleep. I tried going to sleep at like 12 and then I was stressing about issue number 3, and so I did some rewriting and watched a movie and then it was 5:30 am and I went to sleep. And I got up at 7 to like get ready for uni, although I had an argument with mum and ended up missing my chemistry tutorial.

2. Because I only had a small amount of sleep, my sinuses and sinusitis-caused conjunctivitis are playing up, so my left eye is red. From spending a lot of time in a hot steamy shower, and drinking tea, I have managed to get the swelling to go down; now I'm just waiting for my drops to work, then it should be cleared up.

3. The reason I was up stressed was because with my group we have to give a design presentation at 2. And for one, if it wasn't bad enough having to give the introduction and conclusion; so actually speaking. I also pretty much wrote the rest of it including the slides to go with it and so if it sounds wrong, I'm basically the one to blame. But yeh speaking to a room of like 80 people, so fun stuff that is; I really wish presenting like this wasn't such a big thing for teachers and curriculums.

4. I have a massive freaking headache too. Like huge, cause I have had hardly any sleep and stress and such.

EDIT: Good news, my eye drops work, now I look normal even tho I feel like absolute crap. But I have to go to the presentation meeting so we can practise so our presentation doesn't sound "truncated" as the head lecturer so nicely stated.

I will let you know how it goes I guess.

No comments: