Sunday, August 23, 2009

guys?

what subject selections stuff are you doing?

I would like to do:
A. Maths extension 1 (B)
B. Maths extension 1 (B)
D.Modern History (but only as a placeholder for IT in TAFE)
E.English advanced
F.Physics
G.Visual Arts

I hate PDHPE so much I'm going to not even fill in the line it's in.
and I'd tick the box for TAFE.

now, go. do as I have told you. reclaim this land, and rebuild Atlantis!
xoxsogeking:
A. Maths Extension
B.Biology + Maths Extension
C. D&T
D. French
E.English Advanced
F. Physics
G. Visual Arts
but i'll probs drop physics after like a week since im only doing it cos my parents are making me. and i hate it. and i dont want to do so much anyway.
oh lol, hey smaz, u know that sogeking thing i have thats like a little idol on a keychain? i won one of Sanji yesterday and i'll probs go there again after school on monday to get zolo and luffy XD

9 comments:

Liam Dean-Johnson said...

You can't do Bio and Maths Extension in the same line.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

shhh. i thought u could tick 2 of them if u did the extension. well then. just bio. yea. palmtrees

JD said...

Extension = no life :P
but seriously though you probably won't be able to cope with maths extension and the majors for DT and Art in Year 12...

AcionMan! said...

1. 2-Unit Maths
2. Physics
3. Economics, fo sho!
4. Modern History
5. D&T
6. English Advanced

Maybe I'll do an IT course at TAFE, I dunno, and perhaps I'll do 3-Unit and if that's too hard just drop down.

BMSilverFish said...

atleast half of our 3 unit math guys are dropping it next year

and in my extension english class everyone is dropping it except for 3 people

all thanks to one really stupid teacher

Șмž said...

sounds like a challenge

Betamaxrules said...

sam ... you're going to TAFE?
Come on man, you're pretty smart. you could get into do IT in uni easily. Would give you way more job opportunities.
But yeah, I don't have the sheet with me, so I don't have the lines, but I'm doing

Maths extension C
Maths advanced
English advanced
English extension
Modern history
Physics
Economics

So yeah.

Anonymous said...

Incase anybody cares, I'm doing...

Extension 1 Maths
Extension 1 English
D&T
Chemistry
Geography

...Geography. D:

BMSilverFish said...

I do for the sake of participating...

Extension Maths
Extension English
The oh so modern history
The oh so economical Economics
The oh so easy IT

so yeah...12 units FTW!