Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This corner of the earth...



...It's like me in many ways...

The halcyon days that I never thought would pass have and now only exist in my imagination, my memories of this place and you concealed not by my own choosing... but yours.
And that place... the most beutifull i'd seen... and I'd also seen trashed by the carelessnes of others intoxicated, simply uncaring of the beauty that once was...

I don't get what this fear is today of being innocent, or even beutifull...
I wish, well my wish is that we could live in a place where there would be no need for tears... no need for escapism through intoxication... Whether this place were to exist metaphorically through our minds, shared or physically... an oasis from this life is none of my concern... I just wish it'd happen...

When I saw you, I wanted to say run away with me away from these lies...
This could be the start of something truly real!
...But all I could say, was hey

No comments: