Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I like Mr Flower :D

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
You: Hey :D
Stranger: hellow
You: Hows it going?
Stranger: sorry i can't understand im a flower
You: Flower?
Stranger: yeah
You: That's prety awesome
Stranger: thanks
You: I mean, what's a flower doing on the internet and all... Do you use your petals as hands?
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: i cant speak so thats is the only that i can do to speak to somebody
You: Wow... that's pretty amazing.
But I mean, being a flower and all... what kind of music do you listen to?
You: Can you even hear music?
Stranger: yeah
You: That's pretty whack xD
Stranger: i listen heavy metal :D
You: Heavy man....
Stranger: heavy flower
You: So what kind of colours are you?
How do you pick up on chick flowers?
Stranger: im a green radiactive flower and this let me see,hear,and write on that lost portable computer
You: Wow man, harsh...
Wait... if you smoke weed... are you smoking one of your own kind?
Stranger: moreless but i dont smoke i cant walk and i havent got mouth
Stranger: are you a smoker
Stranger: ?¿?
You: Not really, just a strange thought that came accross my mind, that must suck though... not being abel to walk... but I guess your a little more privelaged then most other flowers...
Stranger: yeah but it isnt easy im alone because other flowers cant speak to me and for this im probably all the day here
You: D: awwww
You: I'm sorry Mr Flower but I have to go
You: good night!

1 comment:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

woah, you just had a conversation with a radioactive flower.. that is soooo cool.