Saturday, August 29, 2009

so guys

if you arent doing anything tommorow, we should have a welcome back marlena party. yeah. with guitar hero. yeah. and there will be cake.

...yeah.

ED: k guys. be at my house tomorrow at like 11 for it. uh, someone bring guitar hero wii stuff. like, a guitar and a wii-mote. yeah.


Kero: yeah guys, bring your drum kits and dont forget yo WII-MOTES!!!!!!

sm2: it looks like maxim isnt coming. so sad. so marlena, you must bring a guitar controller thing and two wiimotes (mic + guitar). or a drum kit maybe even.

11 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

k then. ill see if parents r not stupid

Lord of Hogg said...

i can come

Betamaxrules said...

holy shiz awesome.
a party for me. I will be there. just tell me when.

that cake better not be a lie.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

sweet! cake! lord of hogg? that doesnt sound like... FARMVILLE?? ruuuuuuuuuuu

JD said...

I might be able to come despite my grounding :P

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

awesome sauce joelness!!!!

Hoggle said...

yeh lord of hogg was ru for mee earlier today

Șмž said...

so marlena! you had better bring guitar hero. OR BUST.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

QUAGSIRE.

Betamaxrules said...

ok I'll bring all the stuff but I'll be like 30 mins late

because: I either have to take all that stuff on the bus and by bus it takes me an hour to get to your place by bus
or: I have to get my mum to take me by car which will take 15mins but I have to wait for her to get home.

But I will be there! With the stuff! Even the drumkit!
We will have to re-assemble everything, tho.

AcionMan! said...

Ahhh damnit!
I like, was gonna go to Madisuns house with Jon (and maybe JOEEEL) to like, (officially) do Filming but (actually) do procrastinating at 12, so I like, wasnt gonna do anything also at 12, but then they like, totally cancelled it, dude, and so I did other stuff instead and I only came on blogspot now, and, yeah, man.