Sunday, August 9, 2009

My name is

so. today, i woke up in the laundry room. and it was like six thirty in the morning and i'd accidentally used blaise's under garment as head support. Comfy, but lolworthy. In the night, Jon and I took sheets and towels and rugs straight from the dryer and it was nice and warm to sleep in.
Also, Joel put my Patti down his pants. twice.
but i could sleep without Patti that night as i had warm sheets around me that acted like Patti. I'm such a loser.
and I had some ethanol. It made me crazy and i started writing 'FML' on Blaise's floor with a glowstick. And i drank 1/3 of Hui's special cola while Jon drank 2/3. and Lambert was about to drink some but luckily i stopped him in time.

I'll post more about the party in the days to come. And pictures aswell. Goodnight Everybody/

xoxoxGoldenweek