Sunday, August 9, 2009

Omegle


You: i need a poo
Stranger: 8=============================D
You: win
Stranger: hey do you have a penis
You: maybe
Stranger: do you have a small penis
You: NO
You: its huge
Stranger: my balls dropped yesterday
You: wow
You: awesome
You: good for you
Stranger: i'm exited
You: in a sexual way?
Stranger: you gay crap
You: why?
You: you're the one that asked the length of my penis
Stranger: you shit your probably only 10 years old
You: um...
Stranger: were are you from?
You: you're the one who's balls have just dropped
You: im from your mom
Stranger: fuck you
You: okay
You: hot
Stranger: mather licka
You: YOUR mother licker
Stranger: you have a hairy vagina
You: I thought I had a penis
Stranger: your dick got cutt off
You: oh
You: that sucks
Stranger: bye your mom!
You: by YOUR mom
You: wait...
Stranger: fucker
You: wut
Stranger: your mom has a penis now
You: awesome
Stranger: go take your shit
You: she's using it to fuck you mom
Stranger: that was your first word doosh
You: oh rite
Stranger: rappist
You: DAMN STRAIGHT
Stranger: chineese ass hole
You: IM GANGSTA
Stranger: your straight ew...
You: wut
Stranger: yeah a retarted gangster
You: great
You: ima nigger now
Stranger: fuck all the vitnamese
You: um...
You: they're not niggers
You: they're azns
Stranger: do you play runescape
You: no wtf.
You: fag
Stranger: i don't play
You: oh ok
You: good
Stranger: do you have a brother that plays
You: no
Stranger: or sister
You: why the fuck wuld I
You: my family's better than that
Stranger: fuck runescape
You: inorite
You: sucks
Stranger: you are shit bag
You: so are you
Stranger: you have a small penis
Stranger: this is it
Stranger: 8==D
Stranger: that's it
You: I thought it got chopped off
Stranger: fag
Stranger: you glued it back on
You: douchefag
You: where did my vagina go then?
Stranger: i will fuck you tonight
You: great
You: I can't wait
Stranger: ill touch your balls in a happy way
You: oh good
Stranger: 8=D
You: I didn't want you to touch them sadly
Stranger: 8================D
You: that's my dick?
Stranger: i'm happy of today
You: really?
Stranger: yeah!
You: never would have guessed
You: so am I
Stranger: cause i get to toucha a strangers balls
You: yeah
You: I bet you're happy to touch my balls
Stranger: and you can touch my ass
You: oh
You: awesome.
Stranger: girls asses are wider than boys
You: yeah, I know that
Stranger: there 12 inches
Stranger: 1 foot
You: you mean you can fit a foot of dick in?
Stranger: for a nice smooth dick to go inside
You: a smooth nigger dick
Stranger: smooth tan dick
Stranger: you fucking nigger
You: yeah.
Stranger: fuck you
Stranger: i have a gf
You: nigger with a massive dick
Stranger: ytou dont
Stranger: i have a wild dick
You: I have your mom
Stranger: i have your brother
You: I have your sister
You: fag
Stranger: he has a small dick
Stranger: this is the size
You: just like you
Stranger: 8===D
You: wow.
Stranger: mines went up his ass hole
You: I wouldn't know cos I don't look at my brother's dick
Stranger: well good for 5 year olds vagina
You: your sister?
You: yeah
You: nice and tight
Stranger: your brother gets a boner and you when you look at a naked man
Stranger: bye bye fucker i got to piss
You: if its a sexy nigger
You: i need a poo
Stranger: i am a sexy nigger
Stranger: i have a vagina
You: great
You: me too
Stranger: and big black breasts
Stranger: like big blacks
You: im a big black
Stranger: on rob&big
You: big black dick
Stranger: see you nigga
You: bye
You have disconnected.

It was awesome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world is this? :O

Betamaxrules said...

It's what ya mum said to me last night

JD said...

I', gonna have to post the mad convo I had with a flower later...

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

wtf. i bet the guy is secretly obssessed with runescape.

xoxsogeking!!! said...

BAHAHAHAH THAT IS AWESOME !!! :D now that, is lolworthy. fo cereal